Monday, January 25, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 10

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. Some BDSM may apply to the story at some point and time.

* * *

Chapter 10

The road had turned bumpy some two miles back, forcing me to hold onto the bottom of the bench. Or so my mind told me. In reality, Master Preston, was the only way I could look at Special Agent Preston Clarkson now, had braced his arm across my chest to ensure I did not bounce around.

“Promise we are almost to my house, Boy.”

His house? He expected me to stay with him?

“It is unlikely that Julian knows anything about my true identity, but just in case, I want to keep you close by.”

“Like that’s the real reason.” Jackson muttered as he turned left and the road smoothed out. “Thank the heavens.”

My sentiments exactly. Yet . . . Did not grasp how there were paved, or whatever type of material made such even roads, in the middle of a forest like setting. Roughness understandable. Trees. Branches. Shrubs. Holes. Divots. Mounds of dirt. All of those are common among that area, but . . .

“Holy shit.”

“What it, Boy.”

“Where . . . How . . . There’s an entire . . .” One, two, three, four, five, six houses and asphalted roads that parted off into different directions. It was like a community setting. All that I did not see where stores and restaurants.

“We came into the back section of the homestead section.” Master Preston pointed off to his left. “Take that road there and you go to the main homestead. There’s about twenty homes there. This is our smallest homestead. There are three other homestead sections. Each have about fifteen homes.”

Twenty, fifteen, fifteen, and six that was fifty-six “Single or families?”

“Mixture.” Master Preston tossed his head towards Jackson. “He’s a single man who lives among the main homestead. One of about three single residents there. Most there are families. Homes are bigger.”

“Where do you live?”

“Right here.” Jackson pulled into a double paved parking lot and hit a garage button above his sun visor.

A white metal door lifted, fading away, revealing a black SUV with tinted windows and a Harley Davidson. Master Preston had some nice taste.

“I do not want to stay here. There is now ay in hell, Julian would think to look for me here. Not only am I all the way across the country, but we are literally in the middle of nowhere.”

“Not a choice, Boy.”

“From the sound of it, you have other places. If not, then let me stay with one of the other single men or women. That should not be a problem.”

Master Preston snarled as he pressed in on me. He was saying something, but fuck if I could understand him through his wolf shaped teeth and half wolf nozzle.

“Uh . . .” Jackson wore a huge smile, but had his hands lifted. “You belong to him. There is no way in hell, you will be allowed to be around another single werewolf until you and him have sealed your bond.”

“Sealed our what?”

No comments:

Post a Comment