Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 7

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. Some BDSM may apply to the story at some point and time.

* * *

Chapter 7

“When I was assigned to go undercover to gain my way up the ranks in Mr. Julian’s men to discover how he kept finding your safehouse location, I noticed who you were to me. I knew then I had to get you to safety. I went right to work on making sure that I could do so. It took me way longer to do so than I expected and you and John took off on your own. I had no idea what I was going to do with John when you discovered who I was to you, but I knew we’d figure it out. Knew we could figure anything out. We were meant to work as one. Be one. It was destined.”

Had he expected me to follow that half-witted explanation?

“Preston, man” Jackson chuckled, “you left over half of the shit out.” He walked up to us and patted Special Agent Preston Clarkson’s shoulder. “let me help you out, buddy.”

“What he meant is that when he saw you, him and his wolf side knew that you two were destined to be together for the rest of your lives. That made it his responsibility to take care of you. Protect you. From anyone and everything, including Mr. Julian, which he could do. More than do, since he runs the largest pack in the Eastern US, but to do that he had to get you into his area and Mr. Julian liked to keep you in the Midwest and when you guys went on the run, you stayed on the Western side of the states. So . . .”

I listened as Jackson went on to explain how Special Agent Preston Clarkson used his FBI assignment to track me down while he continued to move up in the ranks so he’d be there when Julian caught up with us. Special Agent Preston Clarkson jumped in after that and went on about how he had not though Julian would manage to kill either of us. He had not wanted that to happen. Even thought he knew we where to be together he did not want to take the man I was in love with away from me. He just wanted to ensure I was protected and cared for.

Wasn’t sure how I felt about any of what he said. Sure made no sense to me. I mean . . . Okay, I believed in love at first sight. Me and John knew from the get-go that we were meant for one another. Lived a long love filled life, even while on the run. Couldn’t say that was anything more than destiny there. What got me the most was that Special Agent Preston Clarkson turned furry and howled.

“Is that why you keep calling me boy?”

“Not really.” He replied. “Most born alphas are dominate by nature and that spills into every aspect of their lives. Even our sex lives. It is not uncommon for an alpha to participate and live a life full of dominate/submissive. I can tell you are a natural born submissive.”

He was right about that. He was also right about me being drawn to him calling me boy. For more than the natural born aspect. His voice drove me up the wall, in a good way. Made me desire even though I just lost John. What did that mean? Did it mean . . . I couldn’t . . .

“I can’t think about any of this know. Just get me to safety.”

“That we can do.” Special Agent Preston Clarkson replied as he waved his hand towards the path that took us to the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment