Monday, January 4, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 4

Hi,


Hope everyone's New Year started off on a good foot. Mine has been good so far. Since things have settled down from the holiday and NaNo, I'm going back to making two post a week. (Unless there's an unexpected reason, or sickness that comes up.) So this week, there will be one today, and one Wed. just like in the past.


Hope your imagination can soar when you read.

Julia

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. Some BDSM may apply to the story at some point and time.

* * *

Chapter 4

Why did he keep saying that?

“Now, tell me what caused these to mare my Boy’s pretty face.” he wiped away the straggling tears.

“Not your boy.” Maybe if I said it enough he’d quit saying it. “What do you think? The love of my life was shot in the head. I went over a bridge in a car. All but drowned. Did, and was brought back to life, only to come face to face with the man who wanted me dead. Then someone who says he’s FBI steals me away in some teched out van with a manic driver.”

The arms around me tightened, but what I saw bothered me more than the strange arms around me that sent warmth through me. Somewhat. Jackson’s eyes in the rearview mirror told another story. Not sure what about those dull brown eyes that told me something about what I said was not the truth, but something wasn’t. Not much to not be. Other than them being FBI agents or them taking me to safety.

Knew I’d been stupid as fuck to believe they were FBI agents. Special Agent Preston Clarkson might have the credentials, but . . .  I wiggled until I was out of his arms and scooted away from him.

“What’s wrong, Boy?”

“Stop calling me that.” Snapping wasn’t what I meant to do, but it’s what I did.

“You know what respect is. I expect it, even know.”

“Fuck you.”

“Comfort time is over.” Special Agent Preston Clarkson got up and made his way back to the front.

Once he was back in his seat, I scooted to the end closest to the back door. I waited until we came to a stoplight and then watched them. Soon as I knew ours was about to turn green I threw the doors open and jumped out. Took off running right towards the woods that sat on the left. If I could get lost in them.

No car doors slammed. No shouts. No tires squealing. No other sounds of them coming after me. Didn’t have time to look back and see what was taking place. Had to keep running, putting space between us and them. No sense of where I was, or where I was going, but getting lost in the woods seemed smart. Not lost so much as making circles. I had a pocket knife to mark the trees with to keep up with the path I took, so I did not get lost. Once I found a nice place to hide out in, cave or thicket of bushes. After some time passed, I could come back out retrace my steps back to the road and find a town. Not sure what I would do then. I had nothing but the cash in my wallet. My bank cards were of no use. If I used them then they’d be able to track me in seconds.

A loud howl rippled through the air, causing me to pause.

Shit. Wolf? Dog? Either did not sound friendly. I had no way to defend myself. Had to find - -

Something slammed into my back, knocking me flat on my stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment