Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 9

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. Some BDSM may apply to the story at some point and time.

* * *

Chapter 9

Did Special Agent Preston Clarkson think just because he believed we were destined to be together and that John was dead that I was going to fall into his bed? Fuck that. I mean I loved his Dominant vibe. Loved how he called me Boy. Responded to it. Longed to keep hearing it. But he was a freaking werewolf. Nuh-uh. No way. No relationship with animals. Although . . . Was he an animal? Animals could not talk. He was talking to me. Ugh . . .

So confused.

“Boy, it’s been a rough few hours for you. Lay down on the bench. I’ll sit below and keep you from falling off. You rest until we arrive.”

The offer appealed to me. Needed time to process what all had happened and had not had it. Sleep would help. I stretched out and used my arm as a pillow. Soon as I closed my eyes, my body subcumbed to sleep.

“Special Agent Clarkson is the one I give you over to.” John smiled at me as he hovered over me. “He will take care of you. Guard you. Protect you. Care for you. Guide you” His hand came up and cupped my face. “He will ensure your life was all that I have failed to do over the last couple of years. Let him take care of you. Promise me, Boy.”

“Master,” I sat upright, expecting to fall off the bench, but I did not. “How are you here? I saw you die?”

“Afterlife Scape, a talent of my families. We were not werewolves, but held magical abilities. I did not receive many. Mine rested more in the afterlife abilities, like this one. I can project myself to people from the afterlife for a short time.”

“Why did you never tell me, Master?”

“Never thought I’d have to use it with us.” His smile was just as I remembered it. Not the last few years, but from before Mr. Julian. The one I longed to put on him. “I know you are fearful of what you have learned. And you should be. It is hard to accept. To comprehend, but it is all real. I promise, Boy, I would not lie to you in life, or death. You know this to be true.”

I did. I’d trust him over anyone else, even in my dreams.

“Then I am safe with Special Agent Preston Clarkson.”

“More than. He will become your Master. He is the one I am passing my Boy onto. Accept him and the life he can give you.”

“he wants me to become a wolf.” How did one do that to start with? Did I have to be torn to pieces like in the movies?

“Take time and discuss the process with your Master like you would have me. Then make the decision that you know is best for you. I have faith in you to make the one that your Master says is best for you. You always have. Always will. I love you, Boy. Just remember that. Remember that your Master is giving you to your new Master, Master Preston.”

“Wow, there, Boy. It’s alright.” Special - - No, Master Preston caught me before I toppled off the bench. “You okay, Boy?”

Was I?

No comments:

Post a Comment