Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 11

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. Some BDSM may apply to the story at some point and time.

* * *

Chapter 11

“Bond.” Jackson slowly slid one of his hands behind his back and opened the door, climbing out, leaving me alone with an upset Master Preston. One I’d put into such state by making a suggest that I thought was best until I got to know him better. I mean, Master John told me to get to know him better and let him take care of me. I could not fully give myself to him until then. Definitely not turn myself into some kind of werewolf being without knowing what one was. From what I was seeing, I did not want to be one. Master Preston was aggressive at such a simple suggestion. Aggression did not make for great Masters. Why had Master John told me such a man could take care of me? Did he know the man had a temper?

Master Preston backed away, shaking his head as he braced his hands on his knees, breathing in deeply. “Sorry about that.” He looked into my eyes. “As you can tell, my wolf will not go for such. I have a huge house. You will have all the space you need to adjust to our town and our people. I promise to give you time and not push you into making any decision until you are ready to do so.”

Wasn’t’ so sure about that. He was not trusting me to stay with others, yet he done claimed me as his Boy. No one took on a Boy they did not trust.

“You do not trust me.”

“It is not about trust, Boy.”

“Then what is it about?”

“Our culture dictates that once we find our Mate that we claim them. If human, we make turn them and bring them into the fold. For me, as Alpha, that means I turn you in front of the pack, sealing our bond together for all our wolves to see before we go to officially mate.”

Yep. Caught none of that.

“Did Master John not explain what he was to you?”

“You knew about his Afterlife Scape ability?”

“Not his skill, but I knew he held magical abilities. I assumed you did. But you seem to be in total shock about my kind.”

“I am. I did not know about Master John until he showed up in my dreams while I was in the van.”

“What did he have to say?”

“Between us.” Was not about to tell him he gave me to him. Nope. Not until I was sure I was ready for him to be my Master.

“Fine.” He waved me to the door off to the side. “Come in and let me show you around.”

“I still would rather live somewhere on my own.”

“It is safer, for the entire pack and you, if you stay where Alpha and Alpha Wolf can watch over you.” Jackson snatched a bag from the back of the van, slamming the door. “See you later, Alpha.”

Master Preston waved by and then guided me to the side door, opening it, pushing me forward with his hand on the small of my back. I took in a deep breath, cursing my defeat at gaining my own place as I walked into a huge, shiny white kitchen. He led me through each room the same way, with his hand on the small of my back. Each room held about the same air to it. Or the ones he showed me. There were two he did not give me a glimpse of. All he said about them was later, when our relationship progressed. Each room held the theme of cleanness and whiteness that turned my stomach. There was no color or personality to it. Boring. Dull. Did not fit him. Not one bit.

“Did you just move in?”

“Been here, ten years.”

Lord. What had he been doing with his life?

“How long have you spent living here and not undercover?”

“About the first five years.”

Still long enough to put some life into the place.

“I can see you mind working. You do not like it. Do you, Boy?”

“No.”

“No, Sir. Respect me, Boy.”

“You are not my Master.”

“I will be. So treat me like it.”

In due time.

“I have left it blank for my mate to give it the final touch. And that is you, Boy.”

Hm. Nice idea. “What if you had not found me?”

“Then it would have sat here like this.”

“Boring and dull?”

“If that is how you see it.”

“You do not?”  I spread my hands open wide. “There is no color. No signs of life. No photos. Nothing personal. Nothing that shows you.”

“I am what my Mate needs me to be.”

“And if you had not found me, then you are nothing?”

“Alpha would have been it.”

Oh boy. Did not get this. Him. What was I supposed to do with that comment? My Master is what made me who I was. If he based his life off of me, then who was I supposed to base my life off of? Master John had failed me in placing me in Master Preston’s care. How did I get him to Afterlife Scape me again so I could tell him to give me to someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment