Monday, January 18, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 8

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. Some BDSM may apply to the story at some point and time.

* * *

Chapter 8

The walk back to the van, which they’d hidden just inside the tree line, was way shorter than I thought. “Thought I went further than that?”

“Human feet are slow.” Jackson snorted.

“Hush it.” Special Agent Preston Clarkson thumped Jackson on the back of his head. “Behave or I’ll make you stick your head out the window.”

“You would not.”

“Try me.”

My feet halted and I doubled over, holding my stomach with both hands. It’d been years since I’d seen someone other than me and John good around. It warmed me from the inside out and gave me the humor I needed to proceed with what was taking place around me.

“Glad I amuse you.” Jackson slammed and then there was a slamming door.

“Ignored him, Boy.” Hands ran through the my hair down to my neck, gripping it tight, squeezing. “Ready to get back in the van so we can get back to my territory?”

Territory? Right. Werewolf leader. Werewolf. Shit. What was I doing thinking about werewolves? I mean I saw it. Felt it on my back. Damn it all to hell. I needed my Master. John would never have let me get so involved in this mess.

“Come on, Boy. In the van.”

Without thinking my feet moved and I was inside the back again, but this time Special Agent Preston Clarkson was sitting beside me on the bench.

“What are you doing?”

“Making sure you stay calm, Boy.”

Other words, ensure I don’t jump from the van again. Hadn’t been the wisest move. Guess not. On my own behalf, I had not know they were werewolves. Lord have mercy. That sounded so fucking strange.

“We’ve got a three hour drive going the backroads.” Jackson fired up the van and pulled back onto the road. “Baring no more unexpected stops.”

“Gives us time to get to know one another.”

Did not know how much more I wanted to know about the spot I was in. Looked as if I was trading one running from a bad guy into having to run from two and on my own. I was no good at doing this. I would be caught by one or both within hours of leaving them. All I had done by leaving with Special Agent Preston Clarkson was trade in and up my trouble. Wasn’t it?

“You will love my homeland. It’s full of woodland to explore in wolf form an - -“

“I’m not wolf.”

“You will be soon as we complete the bonding. I mean now that you are single, I assume that we will - -“

“You think . . . There is no way in hell that I am becoming a wolf. End of story.”

No comments:

Post a Comment