Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 5

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. Some BDSM may apply to the story at some point and time.

* * *

Chapter 5

“I’d stay still if I was you.”

Damn. Jackson. “You sicked dogs on me.” Where did they get them from?

The dog on my back, that was licking the back of my neck, huffed.

“Don’t think he liked that comment.” Jackson snorted. “Can’t say I blame him. I don’t partically like it either.” He moved around so that all I saw was his muddied sneakers. “If . . . My partner gets off your back, will you sit up and be a good little boy?”

“Not anyone’s boy.”

“Fine. Fine. Not into that shit anyway. Will you remain seated until Preston . . . Just sit there and be good.”

“Like I have any other choice.” I sucked at escaping. It’s why John always made the plans and led us when we had to leave in a rush. He knew the best way to handle everything. Me, I’d get lost in a town we lived in for several months.

The weight lifted off my back, allowing me to scramble onto my knees. The dog . . . shit. Not a dog. “You sicked a wolf on me.”

The wolf snorted and moved between me and Jackson. He looked back at Jackson who gave a curt nod to the animal and moved further back. Next thing I knew there was a huge white mist inbetween us. I waved my hand to dispurse it, only for it to fade away.

I gasped. Pointed. Tried to ask questions, but nothing came out, but grunts. The wolf was gone. Special Agent Preston Clarkson was there. Not sure how long all three of there stood there in silence before I managed to say something. Stupid as it was.

“Where’d the wolf go?”

No comments:

Post a Comment