Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Moloch's Prophecy Chapter 2

 * * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 2

“What? How?”

Ranko stood there shaking his head. Uncle Lal reached out behind him, bracing himself against the wall. Grandma Sto grinned and gave graby hands towards me. Two drastic different reactions from three different people.

“Someone speak.”

“It’s finally happened.” Grandma Sto bounced so high she looked like she jumped up and down.

“It had not. Not to my brother.”

“Lana would roll over in her grave.”

“WHY!”

Ranko’s eyes went wide and stood up taller, glaring towards Grandma Stop then over at Uncle Lal. “This has to be a mistake. He can try again, right?”

“Never heard of a second reading taking place, but I don’t see what it would hurt to do so.” Uncle Lal came over to me, gripping my shoulders and placing me back in front of the Decision Mirror. “Take another gander, boy.”

“Not before you tell me why and why I got a skull instead of one of the other three images.”

“Nacal, just bare with us. Trust me, you do not want that symbol. Trust me.”

“It could be the best thing for him.” Grandma Stop rubbed her hands together. “And his mother would agree with me, but let him try again. There has been cases that Incubbus has take multiple stances in front of the Decision Mirror, but their results never changed. Once you receive your decision it remains the same, but by all means let him see his future again.”

“And what is my future going to be?”

“Give it another go, Nacal, for me. For mom. I’m sure Grandma Sto means well, but I’m more than sure mom and dad would never wish this fate upon you.”

“You will explain after I do this?”

“We will.” Uncle Lal patted my shoulder and stepped back.

I glanced by into the mirror, getting the same grayish, ghostly like Skelton I had received the first time. Grandma released a high-pitched squeal while Uncle Lal and Rank both groaned. I stared into the mirror for a second or two then traced the outline of the skull with the tip of my finger.

An electric charge formed between my skin and the smooth glass, warming the tip of finger as a creepy, crawly ripple up my arm and over to my chest. Felt as if my heart paused for a second or two and then expanded, filling with a sharp jolt that deflated it so fast that air gushed from my lungs, leaving me feeling as if something major to my life had evacuated my body.

My knees buckled and I fell backwards, sliding down the side of the bed. Ranko rushed to my side, kneeling beside me.

“Are you okay?”

“Tell me what that means.” Couldn’t answer his question until I knew what that damn skull meant. It might explain what had just happened to me.

“Let’s go to the living room and sit.”

Uncle Lal left first and headed right for the locked bookcase, opening it with his family key, extracting a huge old leather book. One mom showed me on my fifteenth birthday. Told me it held all the Incubbus history, but I was not to touch it until I completed my Jouney Announcement. I’d not been worried about reading it. Been through all the history coursed required at Incubbus Private High and at Aldine Incubbu College. Ranko had set aside all mom and dad’s life insurance and the settlement money from the Incubi Headquarters explosion he’d had enough to pay for the private education and my college. Never been so grateful.

“Here, Ranko, you should show him.” Uncle Lal handed Ranko the book as he sat down on our royal blue love seat.

I took the spot beside him and waited for Grandma Sto to take her seat in the small recliner across from us, while Uncle Lal took the small antique chair mom had bought at some auction a year before she died. It stood out in our living room of velvet cushioned furniture and glass coffee table with wood framed bookcases. The antique chair held brass and gold arms plates with deep, rich brown frame with thin layer of felt like cushion. Uncoformtable. Uncle Lal was the only one who sat in it.

“It’s two-thirds way through the book.” Grandma Sto jabbed her finger at the book. “Give it here and I’ll find it.”

“I’ve got it.” Ranko flipped the book open, flipping through page after page until he came to one about where Grandma Sto mentioned. He ran his finger down the yellowish, faded out writing page, tapping it. “Here it is.” He passed the book over to me. “Read this section.”

Moloch Prophecy

Grayish White Mist covered Skull represent the chosen bride of the son of Moloch.

Chosen bride of son of Moloch? This couldn’t be the case. The Journey Announcement should have told me rather I’d be a Time, Spirit or Elements. Not make me someone bride.

“I can’t be a bide. I’m not a woman.”

“In your case it would be a ManBride.” A deep rough, booming voice said from inside the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment