Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 6

 

* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 6

“What am I and what is your name?”

“Maga Anger. And it is against our way of life to expose our race among mixed company.”

“Apparently, I am mixed company, does that mean I have no right to know.”

“You are not mixed company. You are my son and have every right to know. Should have know from the time you became old enough to ask questions of who you are. But the rest of these . . . Are mixed company.”

“Aren’t to me. They are family.”

“Not to me and they have no right to know what your other half is. Once you learn your other half laws, you will understand just as you do the Inccubus’ way of life.”

Just great. My life was going to be split between two worlds. One could be combined among the other and the other had to be in the dark.

“And as your Journey Announcement has deemed, you have been summoned to the Underworld.”

“I decline.”

“You can not. And you know this.”

He was right. Much as I hated it.

“He can.” Ranko took hold of my head, lifting it. “You can choose anything you wish.”

“You know he can not.” Grandma Sto sighed. “Once the Decision Mirror is logged . . .”

Rest didn’t have to be said. Law stated what would happen to me. Anyone who was not classified into one of the three areas were dismissed from the world. Washed aside into the Graveyard Section of our world. Called that for good reason. It was where most went to die because they were never allowed to mingle among another Inccubus or Succubus as long as they lived.

“It would be better for him to go to the Underworld and live his life there.”

“Grandma Sto!” Ranko’s shout made me cringe in and Uncle Lal jumped in between the two of them. “Sorry, but how can you say that. He is your grandson.”

“He is, but I do not wish him to live in the Graveyard. Do you?”

“No, but . . .”

“Will I be able to see my family if I go with you?” I forced my legs to straighten out and hold me upright. Took all my strength.

Silence hung in the air until I thought he’d left me there to fend for myself, putting a well of grief and dread of being sent to the Graveyard. I’d heard stories of the place. People who went there barely made it five to six years before they died. If they were lucky enough to make it longer they became monsters and fought any and all that came near them. Neither appealed to me. Just as my legs began to shake, Maga’s cloud head shook.

“I can promise to show you how to visit in this form, but once Ez discovers you as his I will have no say any longer.”

“Who is Ez?” Uncle Lal gave Ranko a stern look before he stepped out from between him and Grandma Sto.

“That is the son of Satan.” Grandma Sto smiled so huge her white tooth shined.

Why was she so happy I would be paired with him?


No comments:

Post a Comment