Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Moloch's Prophecy Chapter 11

 * * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 11

Right. Leak what I am. Draw him to me. Make it so we meet. Once again he was shaping my life for his own purpose. He’d done so since he created me. Why not continue doing so?

“First, though, we must bring you home and get you settled in.”

Home? I was home. Wasn’t I?Not really. Not anymore. Soon as Ranko reported the decision of the mirror I would be null and void among the Inccubus community. If I remained among them I had to shift my life to the Graveyard.

“Take me wherever I need to go.”

“Step through the mirror.”

“You will do no such thing.” Ranko said form the doorway.

“He has no other choice.” Grandma Sto said from behind him. “It is his new life. Let him get it started.”

“Grandma, hush it. This is not what mom would have wanted.”

“She made herself very clear what she wanted.” I took in a deep breath and watched the entire mirror take on a silvery shimmer before the little particles parted left and right. “Time for me to do as she wanted.” Much as it sucked, I’d been born to belong to someone else. Never be my own person. Might as well go ahead and get it going so I can figure out my life and how it will be.

“You don’t have to do this.” Ranko laid his hand on my shoulder. “You can stay here among the outskirts and come and visit us often.”

“I’m not putting that kind of stain on the family. Best I just do as the mirror proclaimed.” No Sto had ever gone against the mirror and I wouldn’t be the first. “Love you all. Take care.”

I gave them each a small, most likely fully visible fake smile then stepped through the mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment