Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Moloch's Prophecy Chapter 13

 * * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 13

“What type of demons did you say you were?”

“Angire Demon.”

“What is that exactly?”

Wasn’t sure if he’d told me this already or not, but if he had I didn’t recall it, but what I knew was I’d never had such dark thoughts before in my life. It sickened me. Wanted them to disappear. Longed for my loving thoughts. Thoughts of desire for rolling around on a bed with a man with a hard body and a long cock that would stroke him in the perfect spot each time he thrust into him.

“Well . . . I require blood to live, that’s why I have these.”

I watched as a set a fangs dropped down over his lower lip. Sharp and pointed, just like I’d seen in books I’d read. Lord, I was part Vampire.

“Are you allergic to sun?”

“No. I can go out any time of the day and can eat real food. I do not sparkle in the sun or any of that other movie bullshit the human portray my made up kind to be. We are pretty much like Incubus, instead of lust we have to have blood.”

Why had I never had to have blood? “Why did I want to rip your throat out?”

“Oh, that is just your demon side awakening. When one comes into a demon side it can be . . . how to say this, kind of aggressive to start with. Or some can be. Our family lines tends to be on that spectrum of things.”

Great. Just what I needed on top of being in the Underworld for the first time and being offered up like a piece of a meat to a Prince.

“How much of the announcing me do you have planned?”

“Nothing. It would have been wrong to have planned your Underworld Presentation Ball.”

Ball? Great. Formal affair. Should have guessed. Debutant Balls were grandiose events for the humans. Why in the world did such have to exist? What was wrong with people choosing their own partner from something as simple as a date?

“This is my office.”

Had guess that from the fact that there was only a huge metal framed desk with a computer and printer sitting beside it. The walls were lined with shelves and shelves of books, some old looking while others appeared brand new. For an office it was typical. Done in dark stains, but a bit dark for my likings.

“There is enough room in the house for you to have one of your own while you are waiting for the ball and the Prince to court you.”

“Court me?”

“Yes. Don’t think he will just say you are his chosen and pluck you off to his castle and expect you to fall in love with him do you?” His biological father busted out laughing, covering his mouth and shaking his head. “Oh, son. I’m sorry if I gave you that impression. No wonder you weren’t too pleased. I would never have let that happened. If you aren’t compatible I would never expect you to give your life up for him. But it is very uncommon for the Underworld’s fates to make a mistake.”

Wasn’t so sure about that. Was sure they had if they paired me with anyone. I was a free spirted man who believed in choosing everything in his life. My mom and dad fought hard for those rights. It had taken their lives and I would stand up for that as long as I could.

“You will see. It will be fine.” He waved me towards the door. “Let’s get you introduced to the house and the staff, then get you settled with your belongings. They should be here by then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment