Monday, January 23, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 14 Part 1


* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * * 

Chapter 14

It had taken an entire two hours to introduce me to the staff and show me around his mansion. Yes, mansion. The house held six floors with four wings, an entire servants quarter on the lower level that stretched across the entire layout of the house, which resembled a shape of a fork from the outside. Or so Maga’s gardner said when he described how their was a full demon style flower gazebo in the midst of each fork of the building. I’d asked him what he meant and he proceeded to explain how the mansion was designed. Think I stood there like a dumbass. Sort like I was doing at that moment, staring like I was in some kind of twisted fairy tail that had transported me from being some kind of medicore, decently living Incubus to be a prince demon. Hold up, I was supposed to be fated to be the lover of one, but that was different than being one.

I ran my hand over my face, inwardly groaning.

“Do you not like your wing, Nacal?”

Like? How could I not. It was six floors high, with an entrance of a grand ballroom. Had a small movie theater and bowling alley. No reason to leave the house to entertain myself. Good thing. Wasn’t too keen on getting out and about the Underworld. Didn’t think the place would be up my line. I preferred a mild style of life. What rested at my feet so far, was so far from it . . . my teeth ached from squashing the scream.

No sense in making Maga his home wasn’t nice. Was, just wasn’t for me.

“Son, what is wrong? We can change anything you don’t like. Money is no object.”

That was more than clear and the problem. “It’s nothing wrong with it.” I finally spit out, hoping it sounded truthful, because it was. Place was perfection. “How long have your lived here?”

“Bought the place I met your mom. Thought it would be the perfect welcome to the Underworld gift.”

Could all but see her reaction to that. Mom was a simple woman. Never lived over her means. Gave back to the Incubus/Succubus world. Wanted those less fortunate than us to have what they could. It’s why she fought so hard to ensure he children had the right to choose to live the way they chose. The way that our creator was sure to have had one mind, or we would not have been naturally been drawn to those of the same sex.

“Come to think of it . . .” A cloudy look took over baby blue eyes. “My Sweet, Sweet Jilysss wasn’t too keen on the place. Kind of looked like you did.” 

He turned away from me, tilting his head, lifting his hand up to his face. When he refaced me there was a redness behind his eyes. Damn. He had really cared for my mom. He said mom and him had been fated, what did that mean for the one he said I was prophesied to be with? Would he feel as deeply for me? I mean, this demon had only a few days with my mom and I could already tell how deeply attached he was to her.

“The place hasn’t been used since Sweet Sweet Jilysss returned back to her desired family.”

“You mean . . .” What was up with all the people then? How had they known so much about him and the place? “It’s full of staff though.”

“Of course. I kept it up and the staff came with me from my other place when I came to prepare it for your arrival. Did not want my son to come home to anywhere but where his mom and I spent our time. It was to be our family home and then become yours. I will return to my own place once your and Prince Moloch seal yourselves together.”

“Huh?”

Why would we come to live here? He was sure to have his own place. He was the Prince of the Underworld. Wouldn’t he have guards of all kind? People waiting on him hand and foot? A dad with high-demands of his time? Surely, he had his own place that his father set up for him in a place that was more than easy to defend against threats.

“You look so confused.” Maga went over to the small booze colored metal framed desk that had been placed across from the king size bed. “I guess you are. Your world works way different than the Underworld. It was partly the turn off to a life among mine for Sweet Sweet Jilysss.” He gave a shoulder lifting sigh. “Guess I can understand. I learned everything I could about you world while you grew up, hoping to be able to help you with any issues that arose from the change of living styles and I’m already failing. Aren’t I?”


No comments:

Post a Comment