Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 14 Part 2

 

* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * * 

Ugh . . . What to say to that? He wasn’t, but was. Failed to explain how the Underworld worked. All I knew was from some story books and some lack education from school. Came into the entire situation with pitch black cloth over my eyes. Uneasy didn’t fit. Scared about didn’t fit. Didn’t want him to think that was because of him. Alone at least. It had been a combination of him and my mom. She should have left me a note at least. She felt it wise to enlighten Grandma Sto, but not her own son. The one she knew who would suffer through it. Felt like most of the blame fell on her, not him. Transition part, would have been easier if I knew it might have been a possibility to begin with. Could have prepared myself for it.

The deep rich taste of blood welled up in my mouth as skin peeled back from my lower lip. My hand flew up to my lips. Coolness and . . .

“What the . . . Are these . . .”

“Your fangs came in.” Maga blurred he was at my side so fast. “Wow, nice long set too. I’m proud of you.”

“Proud.” Of fangs. “Think need to sit down.” I reached out behind me, feeling the hardness of the wooden bed footboard.

Maga took grip of my arm and led me back until my legs hit the bed. I let myself drop onto the softest mattress I’d ever felt. More like a cloud. Where had he gotten such fine material? The books in school said the Underworld was drab and lacking. What I’d seen so far was far from it, beside Maga’s office. It needed a bit of help in my opinion.

“Fangs are a matter of pride among the Angire Demons. Each member of our family has had a set that reached the bottom of their lower lip. You have not failed in that department. It will intrigue Prince Moloch. I’m sure of it.”

“What else is important about our species?”

“First, we do not refer to ourselves as species.”

“Then what?” Incubus always referred to themselves as a species among their world.

“We are simply a Angire Demon or another demon from the Underworld. You will find that’s how each demon refers to themselves down her. Their pure demon name or just demon.”

“Okay.”

“What type of demon is Prince Moloch?”

“He doens’t have a specific kind of demon.”

“Huh?”

“He is the son of the father of the Underworld.”

“Doesn’t the being the leader of the Underworld mean he was voted in?”

A loud chuckled flowed from Maga as he shook his head. “No. By no means are we democratic. Moloch is the creator of all demons, each classification of demons came from his mind alone. He took a strength and capability he has and pulled a string of it from him into one demon style, creating a demon from it.”

“Is there some books I can read up on the Underworld? What we were taught seems a incorrect.”

“I will show you a history book that you will enjoy immensely.” Maga looked down at me. “Your color is returning. Does that mean you are feeling better?”

“My head has quit swimming. I think my own anger and the fangs surprising me hit me hard.”

“Would not surprise me if all of this has not consumed your entire mind and body, driving your entire system out of whack. The shift from Incubus to Demon would be traumatic on anyone, I would assume.”

Come to think of it, my body did ache, but the shock of mom’s major secret, meeting my biological father, being named fated to Prince Moloch’s, and desire for ripping someone in half and fangs ripping through my gums . . . blocked me from taking note of how much pain wracked my body.

It could all stay in the background far as I was concerned. Guess that’s why I asked my next unexpected question.

“How do you know so much about Prince Moloch’s and does he have a name?”

No comments:

Post a Comment