Monday, January 16, 2023

Moloch's Prophecy Chapter 12

 * * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 12

The man that greeted me was more me that I’d expected. Angular cheek and deep set eyes, but the semi-blond hair and short stature and skinny frame shocked me. He had more muscles than me, which made me wonder how many hours he spent in the gym. I’d tried the gym, but it never did me any good. I worked out for months on top of months with a trainer and never gained an ounce of muscles. The trainer finally told me I was waisting my money because my body was the type that would not gain muscle. I took him at his word and saved that money back.

“Will my money transfer to this world?”

“Yes, but you won’t need it. I have more than enough saved back for you.”

“What does that mean?”

“I have put back money each week for you since you were born. Your mother would not accept anything from me for you, so I wanted you to know that I cared and tried to be there for you in some manner as you grew. It was one way I’d be able to show you when this day came.”

Crap. How was one to take such an act? Kind, caring and loving, but weird. I was an adult. I’d earned that money back in the Inncubus World. Worked hard for it.

“How can I get it?”

“I will make arrangements to have it transferred into your account over here.”

“You already opened me an account before I came? What if I had chosen to go to the Graveyard instead of joining you?” I yanked my shirt so hard that I heard the material rip. “I need my clothing and stuff as well.”

“It wil all be taken care of. I have a representative that can travel both worlds going to get it as we speak.”

How dare him. He had no right to have all this prepared before he even knew I would be the chosen one. Heck, he didn’t even have the right to convince my mom to make such an agreement with him. Mom had no right to do such with an unborn child of hers. Yet, I could not find any anger towards her. There had been, but it had not lingered, but so much lurked deep inside me for the man standing in front of me. I wanted to reach across and rip his throat out, letting it pour onto the floor so he could roll around in it while he slurped it up.

“Oh fuck.” He fell to his knees.

“What is it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment