Monday, August 26, 2019

Lies Don't Matter Chapter 3 part 1


Adult M/M Content
If under 18 leave sight
Unedited Story


Chapter 3
Zoe




Chapter 3
Cree
I snuggled into Hop’s long, lean body as he slid his arms around me. “Hey, sexy.”
“Sorry.” He kissed the back of my head. “Didn’t mean to wake you.”
“It’s fine. I sleep better when you are with me.”
“Really? Why’s that?”
I wiggled until I faced him, but never once did he release his tight hold on me. Like there was any other reason that explained why I slept better with him pressed against my body. He knew why. Knew what he did to me. Knew what I desired, loved, and dreamed about. He knew me better than anyone else. He’d been at my side for as long as I could remember. He supported me through the rough years of being a female when I longed to be a man. Then he did not cringe away from me when I told him my feeling for him. He was my love. Nope. He did not need me to answer that question. The shine in his eye told me he knew.
I kissed his cheek. “How bad is it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment