Thursday, August 29, 2019

Lies Don't Matter Chapter 3 part 3


Adult M/M Content
If under 18 leave sight
Unedited Story




That it had. Not by choice. He’d been busy with Godfather and other Logan House business. When he wasn’t, I was busy with getting registered for college. Our schedule just had not came together in a month, or two. We both hated it. Loathed it. But . . . it was life. We knew that as well.
“You sure?”
“More than.” I knew how much my man liked to take me without anything between us. Not even lube. We’d done it many times, and he’d never hurt me. I loved to feel the burn that such a round of lovemaking left me with.
Hop’s warm lips pressed onto mine. I opened and shoved my tongue deep into his mouth, drawing a deep moan from my man. Time we got down to business. I slid onto my back, drawing my legs up to my chin. Hop wasted no time. He lined himself up with my hole and pushed in.
“Ah shit!”
Hop paused and looked down at me. “Too much?”
“Perfect.” The burn was amazing. Warmed my heart.
Hop continued to move until he was balls rested against my ass. My hills wrapped around him, pressing him closer, not that he could get any deeper in me, but I wanted him to be. My entire mind, body, and soul knew that he was home. That he belonged in me at all times.
“Home, sexy. I’m home.” He brushed his lips over the contours of my ear and licked a path down to the sensual spot right below my chin.
I had no problem letting him live in me twenty-four-seven. He was home to me. He was my everything. Hop didn’t give me words back, but he backed up his own feeling by pulling all the way out and slamming back into me. Hop was making a statement, other than his love for me. He was promising me that nothing would take me away from him. Not even the two trying to destroy my life. Nope. Hop would not let me leave his side.
“Hop!” Hop ripped a scream from me when he bit the tip of my nipple. My insides fluttered as he pulled out of me and rubbed the tip of his cock against my balls. Before I could respond to that, he was back inside me, thrusting deep and hard. He’d gone so far in me that he brushed against my prostrate, tearing another loud shout from me as heat consumed my body. An explosion like none before was ripped from me. My cum shot onto Hop’s chest as he grew still deep in me. The one place that I loved for him to be.
Hop screamed through his release. My legs remained locked around him until he collapsed over me. His breathing was as ragged as mine. It took him several minutes to unwrap my legs from him so he could lay beside me. More like clue himself to my back as he closed his hand around my balls.
“Got to be holding every bit of what I love.” His free hand slid under and up to my limp cock, taking it in his hands. “Now . . . My body is flush with what it loves. My hands are consumed by the rest of my man.”
“Damn, baby.”
“You are amazing, Cree.”
“You are the one who takes me to places I’ve never been. Every time we come together.” Kind of corny, but it was pure truth.
“Nah . . . that’s all your doing, sexy.”
I could tell Hop truly meant that. His grip tightened around me as he let his head rest on my chin. His breath was still deep and slow, letting me know just how much he meant what he said. Not only that, he was still on that natural high that our lovemaking gave us both.
I rested my hand over the one holding my cock and whispered, “Rest, baby, rest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment