Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Lies Don't Matter Chapter 3 part 2


Adult M/M Content

If under 18 leave sight
Unedited Story




“Not now.” His hand slid under the back of my shirt and traced my spine, giving me shivers. “Time I lavish some comfort on you.”
“Ummmmmm . . . .” That I could handle. A small nip to his collarbone was answer enough for me.
“Thought so, baby.” His hand slid down and slipped under the edge of the pair of boxers I napped from his drawer. I had my own clothes at his place, but his clothes provided me more comfort.
“Need you.” Hop’s finger traced the seam of my ass, letting his finger dip in and then back out as his hand traced my hip bone until he could grip my cock.
“Take me.” I pushed my hand through the tight grip he had on me.
“Cree . . . his cock brushed against mine, letting me know he’d came to bed like he did every time I was around. Naked. I wondered if he slept nude when I was gone. That thought had given me many images to jack off to. Least there needed to be no images then. I had the real thing ready to ravish me.
“Get rid of these.” Hop shoved the boxers down as he locked his lips over my nipple, biting enough to give me the sting that drove me right to the brink of explosion. My man knew how to make my body sing. He kept his lips swiping back and forth, biting every other pass he took. His hand worked my cock a couple of minutes then took my balls in his hand, squeezing a bit. After a couple of groans, he slid his hand back, letting the tip of his finger rub across my perineum.
“What do you taste like?”
“You know.”
“No I don’t.”
“You’ve tasted me many times.”
“I have and every time there is a different aroma that flows from you as well as new wonderful ambrosia that belongs only to you.”
Hope always knew what to say. Not that I needed him to tell me sweet and kind words to earn him the right to drive me to a new level of lust than I’d every felt with him. Nope. All I needed was to feel him against me. Feel his desire pressed into mine. The man could have me when I was thirteen if he had taken me. I knew then that he was the one that I wanted. That he was the only man that would satisfy me, but . . . I also knew that he preferred men. Oh, he wasn’t the reason I changed my sex. Nope. I knew I was going to do that before I met him, but he solidified my desire to do so.
“Going to let me in?” Hop pressed his firmer on my opening. My legs spread further as his cool finger slid in an inch.
“Thought you wanted to know what I tasted like?”
“Taste you later.” Hop groaned as he went knuckle deep. “Need to be inside you.”
“I’m yours. All yours.” A deep loud filled moan slid from me as he slipped a second finger deep in me. “Take what you want. Anytime you want you, baby.”
“Always do.” Hop’s fingers withdrew as he reached for the nighstand.
“Don’t need that.”
“Not going to hurt you, sexy.”
“You never do.”
“It’s been awhile since we made love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment