Monday, September 2, 2019

Lies Don't Matter Chapter 4


Adult M/M Content
If under 18 leave sight
Unedited Story



Chapter 4
Cree
I rubbed my eyes, wiping away the sleepy crust clinging to my eyes. How long had I slept? What had . . . Ah. Mattress creaked and dipped as soft murmurs of a conversation flowed over me. I remained still. If something had happened, I knew Hop and Godfather would keep it from me. Secrets protected me, or so Godfather and my wonderful man, told me time and time again. The two men were so careful with me it ticked me off. Yet . . . I could never remain angry with either of them. She gained more information than other members.
“What is it, Charlie?”
Hearing my Godfather names was odd. Hop was the only one that got by with calling him anything other than Sir, or Mr. Logan. No one else dared to call Godfather by his real name. Not even me. Guess blood family members earned the right to do so.
“Mr. Davis has news.”
Was it good or bad? Hoped good. Didn’t need any other bad news. My parents death was bad enough.
“Do I need to wake her?”
“Might be wise.”
“Why?”
“We have to leave in two hours.”
Shit. I’d slept all night. Dang.
“We haven’t . . . fuck. We must have been exhausted.”
“You had reason to be.” Godfather chuckled. “You two had the entire house on alert.”
“Why?”
“Uh . . . You two are supposed to keep me from hearing your relationship.”
Shit. The shout told everyone that Hop had given me the best night of loving. I hoped it wouldn’t be the last time we shared each other’s body. If those stupid people were right then . . . it would be months before I got to make love to my fiancĂ©. Damn test defined the next ten months of my life.
“Sorry.” The lilt in Hop’s voice told another story. He wasn’t sorry. Not for making love to me. Might have been letting others hear us.
“Doesn’t matter.” The low, soft timber of Godfather’s voice told me he was grinning. “Least it gave you both some much needed rest.”
“Does she come with me to hear Mr. Davis? Or get ready to go?”
“Ready to go. Did you hear me, Cree?”
“Yes, Godfather.” I wrapped the blood red sheets around me and scuffled to the bedroom.
“I’ll be back for you when it’s time to go.”
The small beeping of the private alarm ricochet through the room, singingly Hop locking me inside. Not because I was being held against my will. I knew the code. The alarm was to keep others out. Hop had a thing about people being able to sneak into his space. The Logan House residence didn’t matter sharing their stuff, Hop didn’t either, but he deemed his room private. No matter what. Especially when I was inside. He promised me the day he met me that no harm would come to me. He’d kept his word. He’d do so, no matter what.
Shit. What extend would he go if the blood test went against us? Would he tear the entire world apart to get me back to his side? Would he be able to stand ten months without me? Would he leave me. Consider waiting too much for him? I would not be able to stand that. The mere thought had me running to the commode.

No comments:

Post a Comment