Monday, March 6, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 23

 

* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 23

Person after person was introduced as they came in. Each came up to me and held their hand out to me. One thing in common with them all, beauty. Hadn’t seen a demon in the Underworld who didn’t hold an air of beauty to them. The women were right down gorgeous and neck breaking as Rako would have said, but the men held an air of natural sensuousness that I’d only saw among the Inccubus. Hell, not even they held as much as these men did, but at the same time, none of these men appealed to me. None called to my inner side the Demonology Book father gave me talked about.

The book had stated that demons had a sixth sense about who they were compatible with. Those Chosen for them it was so much more. It was as if you were . . . 

All noise ceased as a throat cleared. Heck, I couldn’t even hear the every flowing chocolate fondue working.

“Prince Moloch.”

Maga’s voice spoke solid and proud. Didn’t have to see him to know his back was straight and his eyes lowered. Hell, everyone eyes were lowered, but mine. Might should have been, but my curiosity won over and I had to catch sight of the one that was supposed to be mine.

Black tipped, glistening silvery hair, with thick black eyebrows and a set of dimples deep enough to dip my tongue into while I traced his cheek, stole my breath. I all but coughed. Might have if those piercing sexy, light gray eyes had not caught onto mine. Every clear thought I’d had about what I would say to him when he arrived fled my mind.

My entire world froze. Sensible thought ceased. Mere concept to pay him due respect escaped my mind, even with Les nudging the hell out of my ribs. All I could do was stare at those lightly parted lips. 

What would they feel like pressed against mine? Soft? Rough? Would he gently suck my cock between his lips or harshly gulp it down the back of his throat. My fangs shot free, dipping over my lips. I tried to shove them behind my lower lips, but there was no hiding the long ass things.

“Hello, my good Sir.”

Words. I needed them. What was I to say? I could not embarrass myself. Was going to. Heck fire, why in the world would someone of this magnitude of sexiness even glance in my directions.

“Nacal,” Les shoved his elbow into my ribs, getting a grunt from me. “This is, Prince Moloch.”

Right. Greet him. He was the prince. Could not ignore him. Maga worked for him.

“Excuse him, Sir.” Les gave my gut another jab. “He’s a bit overwhelmed with all of this.”

“It is only reasonable.” Prince Moloch came around the table and pulled out the seat next to me. “May I?”

“By all means, Sir.” Les said when I managed a nod.

“I’m sure he finds the entire Underworld a bit overwhelming considering he’s only been here a few weeks.”

Lord have mercy on my senses, what was that glorious scent? Lavender mixed with sandalwood? Smelled divine. Made me want to lick it off of his skin. My tongue darted out, tracing my lower lip, which caught his attention and got me a huge smile.

“Have you had time to visit many places around?”

“A few places.” I finally squeaked.

“What have you thought of our little humble abode so far?”

“Nicer than expected.”

Prince Moloch chuckled, tossing his head back, but that marvelous hair remained motionless. Did he use a lot of product or was it just natural for it to be that way?

“Do you think you would allow me to show you a bit of the unseen beauties among my world?”

I’d let him show me anything he wished. His home. His intuitiveness. His body for sure. Hell, I’d toss myself naked at his feet if he’d give me the chance.

What in the world was wrong with me? I never threw myself at people? I took time to get to know them. Make sure they fit with me. Ah, this was the Chosen aspect the book had spoken about. 

“So would you allow me the privilege for your time?”

I gave small nod just as a trumpet blared. Prince Moloch’s smile faded into a tight line and a shake of his head. He stood and Les yanked me to my feet. I glanced at him just as Maga’s voice flowed through room.

“His Highness Moloch.”

No comments:

Post a Comment