Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 28

 

* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * * 

Chapter 28

I slumped in my seat, sighing. “That was intense.”

“I’m sorry for my father.” Ez said. “Maga, I do not know what got into him.”

“It is fine, Prince Moloch.”

“Ez, your are to be my in-law in the near future.”

“I think I wish to keep my head, Sir.” Maga chucked, but his heart was not in it.

“He will come around now.” Ez smiled, but it did not reach his eyes and I feared he spoke only to try and ease his own dread. It did nothing for mine.

“Now that I’m back to work,” Maga said, “What is on the agenda for the day, Prince Moloch?”

“A day with your son.”

What? Maga was going to be with us as we . . . We what? Got to know one another? That would be like him chaperoning us. No way.

I leaned into Ez and whispered, “That will be weird won’t it?”

“Trust me. It won’t be as bad as you are picturing.”

“Best not be.”

“What?” Maga ask.

“Nothing.” I said.

He must have caught on, because his cheeks went red and he hung his head as it shook back and forth. “No. Not doing that to my grown son. Promise.”

“Now that we are clear on that,” Ez pushed onto his feet, “Let’s got and get something to eat. How about that?”

“I have a nice spread laid out, Prince Moloch.” Les said from the doorway. “If it pleases you, Sir.”

“It does, if it does Nacal.”

“His cooking is always a treat, let’s go eat.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment