Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 30

 

* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 30

Our meal had been great and after that we headed out to the gardens. I looked often to see if I saw Maga, but he was nowhere in sight, which was good, because Ez was walking right against my back. It didn’t bother me, much, and not in a bad way either. It had my skin heating up and my fangs dropping. We had just gotten inside the gazebo and his arms slid around my waist, tugging me back against him.

“Is this fine, my Chosen One?” Air brushed across my ears, sending shivers across my body.

“Thought we were going to take things slow.”

“I’m trying, but you are so delicious looking and the natural desire is revving my desire to hold and touch you. I will back off if you wish me to.”

I spun in his arms, taking in his masculine jaw line and his faint mustache that was darker than his silvery hair that always appeared as if someone had ran their hands through it. That hair looked soft and before I knew what I was doing, my hands were massaging his scalp, letting those fine, thin strains of hair brush across my hands.

“Just as soft as I thought.”

“Anything else about me you wish to find out about?”

Lots, but was it the right time to do so. Maga was nearby. He did not need to see me become some kind of lust filled Inccubus. It was part of my DNA, even if it was dormant while in the Underworld. Still, I felt it as part of my life. It had not died away. It might not be active, but I’d lived that life for all my life and my body was accustom to an active libido. And Maga said the Angire Demon had a high sexual desire when they were coming into their demon side. I was still a young demon thanks to just coming to the Underworld. Add in the fact Ez was my Chosen One . . .

Hell yeah, I wanted him. My cock was thick and thumping with desire.

“Kiss me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment