Monday, March 13, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 25

 

* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * * 

Chapter 25

The large round white gazebo was circled by a pond full of large bubbled eyed gold fish that I loved to come out and feed. Before you get to the plank that leads across the waterway to the gazebo that would hold about the people ten you are greeted by a beauty of reds, yellow, purple and green steamed flowers. An amazing array of flowers tucked away in a hidden garden outside a stone style mansion.

“This is a beautiful place your father has gotten for you.” Prince Moloch took hold of my hand, pulling me over to the right towards the purple orchids. “These are my favorite. I wonder if he put them in here for me.”

“I do not know, Prince Moloch.”

“Please, call me Ez.”

“Are you sure, I do not think your father would approve.”

“You let me handle my father. You and I have nothing to do with him.”

It warmed my heart for him to say so, but I felt like that wasn’t the truth. My gut told me his father would be more of an interference than Ez thought he would be. Wasn’t sure if it was because of my half breed status or my lack of knowledge of the Demon world or not living among the Underworld.

“You are tense.” Ez moved behind me, placing his hands on my shoulder. “May I?”

“I guess.”

His fingers dug into the tight muscles of my shoulders and upper neck. My body relaxed under his tender hands. It was as if he knew what he was doing. How many others had he done this to? Was I the first? Had he slept wit hundred of demons? I wasn’t a virgin, but my experience was limited.

He moved closer to me, all but pressed right up against me. I could feel his breath against my neck. The warmth of it had me leaning back into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

“You feel it, don’t you?” He whispered in my ear.

What did I say? I felt what I was supposed to. I felt the connection phoposized to Maga and by the mirror. My life was going as fate deemed. No since in denying it.

“I did.”

“Me too, and it is magnificent to know that I do not have to look for you any more.”

“How long have you looked?”

“I have waited for you for over one hundred years.”

Holy shit. I knew Maga said we lived forever, but I’d not really believed him, even though he’d told me his age. It still hadn’t felt real, but in that moment it did.

“I’m sorry it took me so long.”

“It is not your fault. Fate takes its sweet time and I know you will be well worth it.” 

He kissed the side of my neck and my cock twitched, which shocked me. I hadn’t expected to feel anything for him. I mean, I knew the book stated it would be a rush of endorphines after our initial meetings, but so soon afterwards.

“Prince Moloch,” a gentle voice spoke from the front of the walkway, “your father has requested you return home.”

Ez squeezed me, nuzzling his nose against my neck. “You wished to take this slow and I accept that request, but you are irroestiable by nature with your natural beauty, Nacal.”

“Thank you, Ez.”

“For what, Nacal.”

“For respecting my wishes and the compliment.”

He spun me in his arms, placing our faces a hairs inch apart. “Do not make me wait too long, my beauty.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek. “For now, we part, but I would like to see you again tomorrow, is that acceptable?”

“It is.”

“Then I will call on you at noon tomorrow.” He kissed my cheek and stepped back, leaving me standing there watching his back as he made his way into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment