Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 22

 

* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 22

“Thank you, Char.” Maga waved to the front of the room. “Take your seat. I will introduce each one and who they have brought with them.”

“Brought with them?” Hadn’t read anything about them brining someone with them.

“Yes, did I forget to mention that.”

“I believe you did and so did that huge book of yours.”

“Well then . . .” he shrugged. “Nothing major, they just bring one of their guarding if they have recently, which is within a year, or have yet, to announce themselves to the Underworld. Anyone else can bring a friend to witness any possible matching that might come to be.”

“That’s why you were worried about my fang prompt.”

He didn’t answer, just shooed me towards the front.

“Let’s get you seated. He will be in proper mode the rest of the night.”

Unsure if I liked him in proper mode. Liked him more in relaxed mode. Done gave for him to put guards around through the entire house and outside it. I mean I knew the Prince would bring his own grew, but if the Highness himself came then more than his would come. Damn it. 

“Can I get through this, Les?”

“You can and will.”

“When do you think he will arrive?”

“He won’t be the first or the very last.”

“Then near the end.”

“If his father has a say in it, yes.”

“If he does?”

“Who knows, could be anywhere in between.”

“Then let’s pray he has a say in it.”

Les chuckled and picked up a drink from the table of drinks we passed on the way up to the my assigned spot on high. The entire room was surrounded in a buffet style of finger food and snack style food. I wanted this to be more like a Super Bowl/Birthday party than some sit down meal gathering. Seemed more like an informal gathering to me.

“You think he will like this all?”

“You have done exactly what he likes.” Less sat my drink down in front of me and patted my shoulder as he walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment