Thursday, November 7, 2019

Lies Don't Matter Chapter 18 Part 3

Lies Don’t Matter
By
Julia Matthews


Adult M/M Content
If under 18 leave sight
Unedited Story


 “Baby, I can’t do so.” He claimed my lips, exploring my mouth with the ferocity of a last kiss. “You are my other half. It is my job to take care of you.”
“I don’t’ want you harmed. You can’t endanger yourself or our family.”
“I can. I will.”
“Not if you are to live up to your job.”
“It doesn’t work that way, baby.”
“It does. It’s your law. Right?”
“it is, but . . . bigger part of me being your other half is putting you above myself and all others.”
“NO! I won’t allow it.” I wiggled from his lap. “I won’t.” I’d leave . . . Fuck. I couldn’t leave him. It would cause destruction. Bring the Fire-Breathing Dragon down onto the world.
“Baby, being my other half means way more than you know right now.”
“Then tell me.”
Hop patted his lap. “Are you sure you’re up to this?”
Wasn’t. Best if I knew it all. “Yes.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment