Thursday, November 14, 2019

Lies Don't Matter Chapter 20 part 2


Lies Don’t Matter
By
Julia Matthews

Adult M/M Content
If under 18 leave sight
Unedited Story



 “Hope so.” Hop pushed my shirt up and over my head, but instead of removing it he left it over my wrist. “Keep them there.”
“Not fair.”
“Want to enjoy a Cree buffet uninterrupted.”
“But . . .” A moan slipped free as his teeth scraped a path down my chest to my bellybutton.
“Remember our earlier conversation.” Hop nudged the button of my jeans with his nose. “Best place to practice is in bed.”
Good point. I knew how much Hop loved to dominate. He’d never taken it real far, but I’d know he would have loved to bind me in a more intense way. Only reason he hadn’t was because of my unease of being strapped down.
“Baby,” He straddled my legs and tilted his head to the left. “need me to remove the shirt?”
I shook my head and lifted my hips. “Take what you need.”
“Don’t need it.”
Right. He might not have needed it, but I could see the gold flakes in his eyes when he held me in place. I’d always thought it was a fetish, but . . . new facts told me different. It was more than a want. He was a dominate man. His way of life entailed giving orders. People doing as he said. Hop might try to fool himself, but he . . . or his dragon side needed to overtake me, once in a while at least. Full picture of his life meant taking into consideration what my man truly needed.
“Think you do.”
“Fine, but I can live without it.”
“Don’t have to.” I placed my palm against his cheek, smiling up at him. “I can handle it.”
Hop’s slow nip of her lower lip screamed his indecisviness. More like he was taking a beat or two to debate what to do. When he shook his head, my ire rose, but I kept my mouth shut.
“I don’t want to scare you. Or hurt you.”
“Hop, you would not do either. I know you. You would die before you did either. Now give my dragon what he’s been craving.”

No comments:

Post a Comment