Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Lies Don't Matter Chapter 22





Lies Don’t Matter
By
Julia Matthews

Adult M/M Content
If under 18 leave sight
Unedited Story


Hop
Not sure how long we’d been asleep when Cree bolted up, scanning the room as he went to his knees. I followed him up. I saw nothing but a yellow ring around his cornea. It wasn’t something I’d seen much in my life. Maybe twice. Dad had spoken of Seers three times in his life. All three times had taken place during his dad’s rein, not his. Seers were rare. Rarer was the fact that they were only born to a child born to a daughter of a dragon who bore no dragon. That meant . . .
Did Raquel know? Was it something her mother kept from her? If that was the case then she would have been the child that destroyed the Magic in her family. It would not have been a child mine and Cree. It didn’t matter. What did was that Cree was no longer able to have children and what he had been given was more special than anything in the world. He would be the first male Seer in history. No, he wasn’t born a man, but he was one.
“Hop, honey.”
Cree’s sleepy voice had me squeezing him closer to me. “Rest, baby.”
“I can feel your . . . confusion. Talk to me, please.”
How could I refuse such a polite request. Not that I could every tell Cree no. Never been able to. It’s how come he got a nice sports care for his sixteenth birthday. Grace and Rex had been pissed. Charlie had okayed it, so I got it for him. I loved the way his smile lit his entire face. It gave me so much happiness that I did not care what he asked for. I’d make sure he had it just to see him so happy.
“I think . . . No, I know we need to have another chat with Raquel. Maybe even Agent Carter.”
“Why?”
The way her lips curled told me more than the tone in his voice. He did not want anything else to do with them. I did not feel fear radiating from him, but there was some hesitation there. I wasn’t sure from what, which I would have to figure out before I brought them back. Never go into a situation without all the facts. Whatever my other half felt was worth knowing. It might come down to the truth being discovered, or life and death. His, mine, Charlie, or theirs. I hoped that wasn’t the case, but . . . if Agent Carter knew about the Seer bloodline then . . . There’s no telling what he might do to keep it a secret. Then again . . . if Raquel knew . . . Whatever the case, I had to tell Charlie and Cree before they arrived. I would not throw blindside them with such information. It would not be right.
“Come on, Baby, we need to go speak to Charlie.”
I sat up, taking him with me, giving his new claiming mark a light kiss before I got up and tossed him his clothes. With much interest I watched as he slid one leg into his boxer and then the other. My cock was thickening as his bobbed from the small movement. As he slid his leg into his jeans it was all I could do, but fall to my knees and suck him. He must have picked up on my mood, because he glanced up at me and took hold of his cock, stroking it and waving it at me.
“Come take it.”
It was all Cree had to say. I was on my knees in front of him and had him all the way in my throat before he could suck in a breath. He knew what I liked so much that he immediately began thrusting deep into my throat. My cheeks hallowed out as he pulled out and back in. It didn’t take long before my mouth was full of him. I’m not sure who made the most noise when he erupted inside my mouth. Mine was more of a loud muffle as my junk spewed over the side of my bed. I made sure he was clean and then sat back, taking his other leg and putting it into the leg hole. He flopped back and was sucking in air. After I tugged his jeans up and helped him stand, I slid into my clothes. As we walked out Charlie was about to knock.





No comments:

Post a Comment