Monday, March 25, 2019

Disgrace Magical Being Chapter 13



* * *
Adult Content
If under 18 leave sight
M/M Content
Unedited Scene
* * *
Chapter 13
He loves me? Shit. Did I love him? I wasn’t sure. Was sure I was attracted . . . hell, it was more than attraction. I dreamed of him each night. Saw him and Joshua at my side. Dreamed of us having a babe swaddled in my arms as he peered down at me and our child. I longed to feel his hands grazing over my body. Gripping my hips as he thrust deep into me while my heat soared at its peek. I did . . . what else was it? Lust didn’t fit. Lust did not come with images of children. Nope. That was a long life with someone. That meant . . .
“You love me?”
“Yes, baby. I do. I have since the moment you stubbed up and refused to just believe that we would not treat you different for your decision to protect Kyle. Your connection with Joshua only drew me deeper to you. Locked us together for the rest of our lives, even if you refuse me know, I will always love you. There will be no one else for me.”
“You can’t kno - -“
“I do know it.” He wrapped his arms around me and yanked me into his body, sealing our lips together.
My mouth opened to him, without any complaint. I wanted him. Wanted what we could have. Wanted to know how it would feel to have him in the most primal way. He was mine. I was his. That’s what he was telling me. There was no denying it. Dallas would not . . .
“Fuck.”
“What?”
“Dallas.”
“So.”
“I agreed to a date with him.”
“Cancel.”
“It won’t be fair.”
“I can’t . . .” Thomas pressed his forehead against me, nuzzling my nose. “I can’t stand to think of you . . . Please cancel.”
“How can . . . I have no execuse.”
“Yes you do. Me.”
“That’s not fair.”
“Is.” Thomas tugged me towards the living room, pressing me down until I sat. He sat beside me, taking me into his arms, all but laying me across him. “I forbid you from going . . .” he sniffed the air and slammed his mouth over mine as his hands ran down my back, cupping my ass. Pretty much squezzing until I whimpered.
I wasn’t sure what was going on until he ran his hand under my shit and electric current soared up my back and around my stomach, settling in my groin. Shit. My heat kicked in early. I was never early.
“You going nowhere,” Thomas thrust his hip up, “but to my bed.” He tapped my hip and pushed me up. “I’ll call dad and have him come get Joshua.”
“No.”
“Why not? You have to have . . .”
“I know, but . . .”
“Not this again. I want you. You want me. More know than before.”
“I did. I do. Just if I wasn’t . . .”
“I’d still be taking you to my bed tonight, even if I had to suffer with you going out with Dallas once.”
“You would?”
“I would.” He yanked me back for a kiss as he pulled is phone from his pocket. “Now, upstairs. Please.”
“You got it.” I wasn’t sure how wise it was, but I sure was what I wanted. Plus, I had an execuse not to date Dallas. Once I chose me and Alpha it was clear to everyone that I was off the market. For some time at least. “Wait.” I paused at the foot of the stairs. “You know what this means, right.”
“Yes. Get. I can’t wait to see you swell with my child.”
Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment