Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Disgraced Magical Being Chapter 11



* * *
Adult Content
If under 18 leave sight
M/M Content
Unedited Scene
* * *
Chapter 11
Neither options appealed to me. Well . . . one did, but the one I wanted was off limits for me.
“What’s up?” Thomas sat his cup on the coffee table as he took the empty spot beside me on the sofa.
Was he sitting closer than normal?
“What happened?”
“Nothing.”
“Something did.” Thomas pushed back a piece of my hair.
I went stiff. Not because he touched me. Nope. Because my cock twitched.
“You don’t . . .” Thomas pulled is hand back from me, frowning. “Sorry. I didn’t . . .” the man’s nose twitched as he repositioned himself. “I’m a great listener. Ask anyone. They’ll tell me.”
“Course you are.” I smiled at him, taking in his ski-slope nose and trianagle shaped brown eyes. “Have to be.”
“Why’s that?”
“Who you are.” Did Thomas have to sit so one knee was spread wide?
“Huh?”
“Coven Leader.”
“That’s not why.” Thomas leaned back, stretching his tight blue shirt across his broad shoulder, making my cock thicken as it twitched again. “Just who I am.”
That was the problem. If he wasn’t the coven leader then I could have asked him out. I knew there was a connection between us. One I wanted to explore.
“There you go again.” Thomas sighed. “Tell me what happened. What has gotten you into this state of mind. Who hurt you?”
“No one.” Myself.
“Then what is it?”
“Just an emotional day.” Truth didn’t hurt anyone. Talking didn’t either. Not like the coven leader didn’t need to know that he might not have to make sure I remained inside my house for two weeks. “I finally decided to take an alpha up on his offer.”
“Who?”
What was up? Thomas had two tones. Friendly and leader. He hardly ever fell into leader tone with anyone. Only done so with me once. And that one worded question held nothing but pure order. I sat up taller and took in a deep breath.
“Dallas, Sir.”
“Don’t call me sir.” Thomas shook his head, taking a deep long breath. Whatever reason he took it did nothing to ease the tension across his face. “Why?”
A demand again. Shit. I was in the doghouse and didn’t have a clue why. “He seems nice, Coven Leader Thomas.”
“Stop that.” Thomas frowned downed at his hands. “He is.” Another deep breath. “Are you attracted to him?”
Another demand. Wasn’t how I expected this discussion with Thomas to go. “Not really.”
A heavy sigh slipped free from his thin lips as they turned up for a split second, before he locked eyes with me. “Why go out with him then?”
“My heat time is nearing.”
“You want to choose him as your Alpha?”
Wow! Red streaks flashed across Thomas’ brown eyes as they widened.
“No, Sir.”
“Stop the sir shit.” Thomas leaned his head back. My tongue stung with the urge to trace the vein on the side of his neck. “We are friends. More than that, I thought.”
“We are friends.”
“Then why the formal addressing?”
“You are giving me orders.”
“I’m . . . Shit.” He ran his hands over his face. “Didn’t mean to. This is . . . Was not . . . Is the upcoming heat the reason behind this decision to date?”
“Yes.” No. Had to get any idea of me and him out of my head.
“You just lied to me.”
“I did . . .” My time to stretch my neck.
“Why the sudden shift in your state of mind?”
“Thomas . . . I hate to be locked away. Always did.” Dad made sure that I was stashed away for a month and half, instead of the two week period. Two weeks before it came about and two weeks after it left. All the coven knew was that I took a vacation trip to my mother’s family three times a year.
“No reason to decide date right before your heat time.”
“I’d rather know something about the alpha that I might spend my heat with.”
“You are going to chose him to please your heat cycle?”
“Sure beats being locked away for two weeks.”
“Why him, though. I thought . . .” I watched as his hand lifted, inhaling as his hand cupped my chin. “I thought . . .” my breath hitched as his body leaned into mine. “You would . . .” I lost my ability to breath when his tongue traced my lower lip, “allow me to . . .” his mouth closed over mine, stealing my heart until he pulled back. Then it began to pound. “Take care of you then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment