Thursday, March 21, 2019

Disgraced Magical Being Chapter 12



* * *
Adult Content
If under 18 leave sight
M/M Content
Unedited Scene
* * *
Chapter 12
I wanted him to, but . . .There was no way I could allow him to disgrace his stature among the coven. Not only would the other coven members disagree with such actions, but the Elders would throw a fit. They had a status to uphold and him being a former Disgraced Magical Being already was one strike against him. I could not allow him to add a second one by taking care of me while my heat roared through me. I either hit it off with Dallas, or I suffered through being locked away. Neither might appeal to me, but those were my only options.
“You can’t.” I rested my forehead against his, taking in his soft masucaline scent one last time before I pushed to my feet. “If I don’t hit it off with Dallas, then I’ll keep myself in my house.”
I made it to the doorway, before he halted my hasty retreat. “I can. I want to. I will.” He spun me and had me pressed into his chest. “You and Joshua is all that matter to me.”
“Joshua is all that matters to you.” I pressed my palm against his chest and pushed, but he refused to let me move. “He is what matters the most. Not me. I’m a nobody. I’m nothing. Just a Disgraced Magical . . .”
Wet moist heat surrounded my lips as his tongue darted into my mouth, silencing me. Stealing any other objection I had. My body melded itself against his as he marched me towards the front door. The hardwood of the door pressed into my back, but no pain came from the forcefulness of the sudden move. All I felt was Thomas’ body heat seeping into my skin as more heat seared down my throat as he moaned into my mouth. I wasn’t sure what was hotter, him consuming me, or how I felt the throbbing of his cock pressed into my thigh. Before I knew it, groans of scorching pleasure were ripped from my core and my hips thrust into Thomas.
Breathing became my-near impossible, which was the only reason I pulled back from him, but even then, he kept a tight hold on me. Refusing to let me part more than a centimeter from him.
“Do you understand now?”
No. Yes. He was hot for me. I was hot for him. No denying that. We had passion. Lots of it. Still, didn’t mean it could go anywhere, which meant he could not aid me through my heat. The one thing that had to happen to rid me of the storm of my tri-quarter heat was either me becoming pregnant, or a few days of hotter than breathing sex. Either meant Thomas could not be the one to help me through it, even as much as I’d enjoy him being there.
“Doesn’t matter, Thomas.”
“It does.”
“No it doesn’t.” I pressed harder against his chest. “You have to think about Johsua and helping me through is too big of a risk.”
“It is not.”
“It is.”
“Why do you think so?” He moved back, but not enough I could slip around him, or open the door and escape. Not that I was trying to. My body and mind wanted more of him. Wanted all of him. I might not be able to have him during my heat, but that didn’t mean . . . what the hell. It did mean I couldn’t have him then.
“You have too many people to think of to run the risk of taking me during my heat.”
“I have no one but Joshua and you.”
“You have the entire coven.”
“What do they . . . Shit. You think . . . that’s why you started the spill about being . . . you have to start believing that you are more than some title, baby.” He reached for me, but I shook my head. “You are so much more than that. I wish you would start to feel it. Learn it. Me and Joshua, and most of the coven member will not care about some title the Elders stuck you with.”
“They will though.”
“What do they . . . Crap, honey, they know what I am. They don’t care that I lead. Why would they care if I found someone to love again and I do love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment