Monday, March 18, 2019

Disgraced Magical Being Chapter 9



* * *
Adult Content
If under 18 leave sight
M/M Content
Unedited Scene
* * *
Chapter 9
“You do realize that I will have to be secluded in a month or so.”
Coven Leader Oaks’ shoulder lifted and fell. Hard. “I do. I had hoped that you would have accepted that you would never be able to regain your love for your chosen one.”
“Others words you had hoped I would chose and Alpha before then.”
“No.” he shook his head. “I had hoped . . . Never mind. When you need the time off, just let me know. I will clear it with your boss.”
“Thanks.”
“Now, how about supper?”
“Fine. I will join you.”
Wasn’t sure why he wanted me to. I was nothing to him. Nothing to Joshua, but the kid was adorable and it wasn’t like I had time to carry what little food I had from the other place here.

No comments:

Post a Comment