Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Disgraced Magical Being Chapter 14



* * *
Adult Content
If under 18 leave sight
M/M Content
Unedited Scene
* * *
Chapter 14
I was standing in the middle of Thomas’ dark blue wallpapered bedroom when he walked in. His arms went around me and pulled me back into him. “I can’t wait to see your body.” His hands ran under my shirt and pushed it up.
I lifted my arms, letting him drag the offending material over my head. My heat was soaring higher and higher just from being around him. Him touching me meant it would only get where my skin burned until he filled me. It wasn’t a good feeling unless I had someone to relieve my need. I had not missed the effects of the heat while in the Human World, but I knew the feeling of them from before. Wasn’t a pleasant one then, but this time . . .
“Come back to me, baby.”
His fingers unsnapped my pants and tugged the zipper down. His hand slipped inside my jeans, gripping my throbbing cock, stroking up once, twice, squezzing.
“Shit . . . Thomas.”
“Feel good, baby.”
My head dropped against his shoulder as I kicked my shoes off and wiggled my hips until the jeans fell away. Lord, I was glad I went without boxers. Gave me less clothes for him to worry with. I spun in his arms, shoving my hands under his shirt, shoving it up and over his head. My lips closed over his. My tongue slipped inside his mouth as my hand fumbled with ridding him of his jeans. I need skin-to-skin. Then. There was no other choice. I needed the burning to cease.
“Please.”
“I’ve got you, baby. Let me . . .”
I thrust my hips so our cocks rubbed against one another.
“Bed. Now.”
We pretty much ran over to the bed, him shoving me down, face first onto it. I heard the drawer open as one hand ran across my bare ass.
“I’ve wanted to feel this since the first time I saw you.”
“Took you long enough.”
“Had to wait until you were ready.”
“Past ready.” By three or four days. Longer if I had really admitted it to myself.
“I need, my hips jerked forward, giving me the pressure I sought, but not the relief my body needed.
A top snapped open and cool gel dripped over my crack as it was spread open and a finger came to rest over my pucker. My holed fluttered, welcoming the finger that pressed into it.
“God . . . Yes . . . More . . . Now. No prep.”
“Won’t hurt you.”
“Won’t. Promise. You know that.” He did. He’d been with a Magical Being while he suffered his heat. It’s how Joshua came to be, but that dind’t matter. All that mattered was him getting deep in me.
“You sure?”
“Get that fat cock of yours inside me. Now.”
That was the last coherent words that left my mouth. He thrust in, gripping my heat, pulling right back out as fast as he entered me. My heat’s slick gave him all the lubrication he needed. My holed knew who it belonged to. My heart did to. I felt the attracdtion and the dire heat snap into place. He was my alpha. He was taking what belonged to him. He was going to breed me. He was going to take care of me. My mind, body, and soul knew it. There was no objection from any part of me.
His ball slapped against my skin. My wetness left behind a sucking sound as his brusing grip on my hips tightened as his speed picked up. It wouldn’t be much longer and . . .
“Yes . . .  Damn, baby. That’s it. Suck my cock into your moist heat. I need to . . . I’m going to . . .” A hand gripped my cock, stroking once, twice . . . “Now.”
It was all my body required. “Fuck!”
“That’s it, baby. Let me feel you gripping my cock.”
Heat filled my body as one last grunt left Thomas. Moment later, his sweaty body pressed me into the mattress, right over the wet spot I’d made.
“Uck!”
“Sorry, baby.” He lifted, making me groan as he left my body.
He disappeared and moments later arms slipped around me, lifting me and laying me on the other side of the bed. “Be back in a second.”
“Okay.” Sleep tugged at me, but I felt him slid in beside me and mutter for me to rest until I needed him again.
I knew I would, just not how soon. I could all ready feel the heat building in my body, but it required rest as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment