Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Disgraced Magical Being Chapter 15



* * *
Adult Content
If under 18 leave sight
M/M Content
Unedited Scene
* * *
Chapter 15
Five days had passed since my heat began. It passed three days after it came, meaning Thomas and me was expecting a child. My mind hadn’t processed that yet. Thomas had been going on and on about having another child. He had mentioned wanting a daughter, but he would be happy with a boy. I wasn’t sure what I wanted. Guess it didn’t matter long as he, or she, was healthy.
“Dad’s going to bring Joshua in an hour.” Thomas laid down beside me and rested his hand over my stomach. “He’s going to be so excited.”
“Who?”
“Joshua.”
“You think so?”
“Yes. Dad said he asked why his dad needed a week alone.”
“What did he tell him?”
“He explained what was going on.”
“What!” Joshua was too young for such a life lesson.
“That’s dad.” Thomas smiled. “He told me when I was five.”
Lord. “You okay with that?”
“Not really, but it’s done.” He squezzed me. “I should have expected him to, but . . .”
“He won’t be telling ours that young.”
“He won’t?”
“Nope. I’ll strangle him.”
Thomas’ chuckle had me laughing at my own words. I knew I might not like it, but if I went into heat, and there was no way around me doing so, unless I was pregnant, that his dad would have to watch our kid. I had no family.
“Shit.”
“What, baby?”
“I have no one to share my news with.”
“You don’t want to tell your dad.”
“Yeah, but he won’t take my call.”
“He might.”
“I tried.” I rolled onto my side, facing him as I buried my face into his chest.
“His loss.” He hugged me tighter. “We can share it with the Coven. They will be thrilled.”
“I hope so.” I still feared the coven throwing a fit. More likely the Elders would come storming in and strip Thomas of his title, but he swore that wouldn’t happen. All I could do was pray it wouldn’t.
“Come on, let’s shower before Joshua comes home.”
Sounded good to me. I stood and made my way over to the suitcase that Jessica, a co-worker of mine packed for me. On the second day of my heat, Thomas had sent for her to fetch me some clothes and. He’d had his second report to Dallas that I would return to work as soon as I was able to. He’d asked what was wrong, and Thomas’ second had told him. I wasn’t sure how he would react when I returned to work, but I would deal with that then. Right then, all I cared about was spending what little alone time we had left with each other. Once Joshua arrived there’d be a storm of questions from a young child.
# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment