Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Disgraced Magical Being Chapter 7



* * *
Adult Content
If under 18 leave sight
M/M Content
Unedited Scene
* * *
Chapter 7
Safe? What in the world? Why would he have to do such? He knew his coven like the back of his hands. Or he should have. From what little time I spent with him, I knew he was a solid leader. He might not lead like my father had, but he knew how to take care of his people. Was a way more open leader than any other I knew.
“I can see you are not buying this, and I understand why.”
“You are right. I am not buying it.”
“If you understood my comment then you would know why I am following you so closely. You’d have no other options but to do the same to me.”
“What!” I jerked my suitcase backwards as he tried to take it. “I got it.”
Coven Leader Oaks held his hands up and headed towards the door. “We’ll talk more once I get you into your new house.”
“Whatever.” I longed to tell him this discussion was over, but I knew better than to be that disrespectful.
“Attitude still counts.”
“Not in your coven. Or have your rules changed all ready?”
His deep, rich chuckle sent shards of sharp currents down my arms and over my chest until it settled in my groin.
“You do feel it.”
“What?”
“You are not as in the dark as I believed.”
“In the dark?”
“When we get to your place.”
Right. No one needed to know what Coven Leader Oaks spoke to the newest Disgraced Magical Being about. He had a reprensation to uphold. The rest of the walk was made in silence. Not welcoming silence. Nope. It gave my mind too much time to think and what came to mind did not set well with me. I wasn’t even sure half of what it came up with was possible. Some wasn’t at all. Some were things I did not want to be true. Some were things that I would never let come to pass. No matter what.
“Here we are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment